1. Read our FAQ
Please read our FAQ before submitting your application to make yourself familiar with the exchange specifics.
2. Read about the Requirements
Please make yourself familiar with the general information and the requirements for the application.
3. Single or Joint Application?
Applications should ideally be submitted jointly by one European and one Chinese organization.
Joint applications will be preferred to single applications.
For a joint application of a European and Chinese organization please complete the application form below.
Please remember to inlcude a jointly developed proposal for a topic/project for the exchange.
Please decide which of the two Twinning organizations will fill in the application form, you will then both receive confirmation emails according to the email addresses you provided in the form.
Application Without Twinning Partner
If you would like to apply and do not yet have an exchange partner organization in the respective other region:
- Please research a number of possible candidates
- Fill in the form for single application/request for twinning partner search (in English), and add the names of potential partner organizations to your application.
- The organizers will then assist in matching with a partner organization or provide you with the contact details of additional suitable partner organizations.
- You will be asked to contact them and jointly work out and submit a joint application.
Requirements for application
The participating organization should
- be able to provide an English-speaking and interactive working environment or contact person with English language skills.
- be able to provide a desk, a PC and a telephone and a contact person who can support the exchange fellow.
- help with the travel preparation (visa application, flight booking) and help finding accommodation/ guest families.
The exchange fellow should
- be able to communicate at work in English.
- have at least 2 years of working experience, ideally in the NGO sector.
- be available for both workshop events as stated in the timeline.