Important: Before you apply, please research a number of potential exchange partners and add their names to your single application we can then assist in finding a suitable Chinese or European Twinning organization contact person.
Request for Twinning Partner Search
Please fill in the form for application without twinning partner here:
In order to find a suitable Twinning partner organization we need the following information:
- a detailed description of your organization’s work focus, (thematic and regional focus, key activities, projects, international experience and exchange experience, number of staff, working structure)
- a description of the topic you would like to exchange on with a partner organization, including the significance of the topic/working area
- your motivation to take part in the exchange
- a list of potential Twinning partner organizations
Twinning partner search procedure
After evaluation of your request, you will be provided with suggestions on potential partner organizations (either single applicants from the respective other region or based on our data base) and their contact details. You will be asked to contact the suggested organizations in your own capacity, ask them if they are interested in the exchange and work out the application and topic for exchange in cooperation with them.
If/when you agree together on your cooperation you must notify the program coordinators. You will then be asked to hand in a joint application based on the content of your single applications and chosen working areas. Your refined application will be then considered by the selection committee.
• If you need help in identifying a partner organization in the respective other region, please contact us as early as possible. The search for a suitable partner organization, and communication with them may take some time.
• Please note that we can only suggest partners and provide contact details. You will be asked to contact the suggested organizations on your own initiative, ask them if they are interested in the exchange and work out the application and topic for exchange in cooperation with them.