The “EU-China NGO Twinning Program” comprises the Stiftung Asienhaus “EU-China NGO Twinning Program”, which is funded by Robert Bosch Stiftung, and Stiftung Mercator’s “China-EU NGO Exchange Program on Climate Change and Low Carbon Development”.
The Climate Change focus of the program is run in cooperation with the Climate Action Network Europe (CAN-E) and the China Association for NGO Cooperation (CANGO).
- Climate Action Network Europe (CAN-E)
- China Association for NGO Cooperation (CANGO)
- China Civil Climate Action Network (CCAN)
The program is supported by partners who are either well-established experts of exchange programs or have gained deep insights into civil society developments of both regions (also view Selection Committee / Board).
- Bundesverband Deutscher Stiftungen
- European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights
- China Dialogue
- China Development Brief
- AFS exchange program
- ASA Global learning/exchange program
- Globe Spotting