1. Read our FAQ
Please read our FAQ before submitting your application to make yourself familiar with the exchange specifics.
2. Read the Requirements
Please make yourself familiar with the requirements for the application as specified on the bottom of this page.
3. Single or Joint Application?
Applications should ideally be submitted jointly by one European and one Chinese organization including a jointly developed proposal for a topic/project for the exchange.
Joint applications will be preferred to single applications.
3a. Joint application
For a joint application of a European and Chinese organization please fill in the application form here
3b. Single application
If you would like to apply and do not yet have an exchange partner organization in the respective other region,
- please fill in the form for single application/request for twinning partner search (in English),
- research a number of possible candidates and add them to your application.
The organizers will then provide you with the contact details of suitable partner organizations.
- You will be asked to contact them and jointly work out and submit a joint application.
Requirements for application
The participating organization should
- be able to provide an English-speaking and interactive working environment or contact person with English language skills.
- be able to provide a desk, a PC and a telephone and a contact person who can support the exchange fellow.
- help with the travel preparation (visa application, flight booking) and help finding accommodation/ guest families.
The exchange fellow should
- be able to communicate at work in English.
- have at least 2 years of working experience, ideally in the NGO sector.
- be available for both workshop events as stated in the timeline.