Date: May 30th, 2016
For the fourth time the German Stiftung Asienhaus supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung is organizing the EU-China NGO Twinning Exchange. The new participating organizations show a wide bearth of working topics and will enhance the programs portfolio in heretofore unknown ways.
The twinners chosen by the selection committee are:
- Balkan Kids Foundation (Bulgaria) & Lingnan Partner Community Support Centre (Guangzhou)
- Association Justice and Environment (Czech Republic) & Center for Legal Assistance to Polluction Victims (Beijing)
- Collaboration Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (Germany) & P8 (Changsha)
- Wuppertal Institut für Klima, Umwelt und Energie (Germany) & BlueSky4Children (Shanghai)
- Bund Heimat und Umwelt (Germany) & Friends of the Old Villages (Shenzhen, Zhejiang)
- Netwerk Bewust Verbruiken (Belgium) & Green Woodpecker Association (Beijing)
- Deutsche Umwelt Hilfe (Germany) & China Biodiversity Conservation and Green Development Foundation (Beijing)
Click here for the press release.
Further informations on the organizations and their exchange topics can be found here.