During the exchange period there will be two capacity building workshops in Europe and China with input from local experts on the issues of the exchanges.
The Twinners will also be provided with insights into European and Chinese civil society landscape or legislative processes, campaigning and intercultural communication training. Both workshops are also a valuable opportunity to network and discuss projects and experiences.
- Founder of a Twinning alumni organization receives Federal Cross of Merit
- Twinning selection committee meets tomorrow, May 10
- 2017 TWINNERS Anja (WWF Germany) and Vivian (HK Bird Watching Society) told all about their experience
- JOINT APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENSION: 6th May
- STARTING NOW: Call For Applications EU-China Twinning Program 2018