During the exchange period there will be two capacity building workshops in Europe and China with input from local experts on the issues of the exchanges.
The Twinners will also be provided with insights into European and Chinese civil society landscape or legislative processes, campaigning and intercultural communication training. Both workshops are also a valuable opportunity to network and discuss projects and experiences.
- Twinner Arianna Americo publishing about the “One Belt one Road” initiative
- Second Follow up by Twinners Antoaneta and Zhilu!
- Press Release – 2018 EU-China NGO Twinning: Selection of 24 NGOs
- Founder of a Twinning alumni organization receives Federal Cross of Merit
- Twinning selection committee meets tomorrow, May 10